33KV Power Infrastructure
Contract : DEWA CL 33KV PO 3451800735-RFX 2121800057: INSTALLATION, TESTING & COMMISSIONING OF 33KV POWER CABLES FOR THE POWER SUPPLY TO UNDERGROUND GAS STORAGE FACILITY AT MARGHAM FIELD FOR DUBAI SUPPLY AUTHORITY (DUSUP).
- Client: Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
Brief Scope of Work:
- Collect and transport drums of 33KV power cables from stores and lay in trench as per drawing and as per specification.
- Backfill the excavated trench with fine sand clear of stones or other sharp material to as per contract specifications, back fill and consolidate at two separate level the remainder of the trench with material excavated from 1.2 m inserting plastic marker tape at the depth of 0.3 mtr from the finished ground level inclusive of provision of route markers (HDPE cable protection tape and marker tape shall be supplied as contract specification.
- Excavation of road, laying of ducts trimming of old asphalt, back filling with similar material in layers compaction and reinstatement up to road base level etc. Including laying of cold asphalt as per DEWA/RTA/DM specification. Note: permanent reinstatements of asphalt shall be arranged by DEWA through RTA/DM/others.”
- Directional drilling under the road. In case of directional drilling required as per contract specifications.